Last updated: September 14, 2023
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information by this policy.
Information We Collect
We only collect information that helps us improve your experience on our site.
- Name and email address for comments and newsletter sign-up
- Billing information like name, address and payment method for purchases
- IP address and basic data from WordPress stats plugin for analytics
We use WooCommerce as our e-commerce platform. Orders are handled and stored in their system.
We use a WordPress stats plugin to better understand how visitors interact with our site. The plugin anonymizes IP addresses by default.
How We Use Information
We only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested.
- Displaying comments you have posted
- Sending newsletters if you have signed up
- Processing orders and returns for purchases
- Understanding how our site is used to improve user experience
We will never sell or share your personal information without notifying you first.
Cookies help us optimize your site experience. We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies to enable basic site functions. These are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies from WooCommerce that contain no personal information and last for 2 years.
- Analytical cookies to improve site performance. These are anonymized.
You can disable cookies in your browser if you do not wish to allow them.
Data Storage and Security
We use standard security protocols and mechanisms to protect data. Despite this, we cannot guarantee against data loss or misuse.
We store data only until the purpose it was collected for has been achieved. We will then dispose of it after 30 days.
As a user, you have the right to access, correct, delete, and restrict your personal data. Simply contact us to initiate a request.